Mobile and Employee Health Services
LoginClinics is a woman-owned and operated medical practice located in Wake Forest, NC. Managing member, Jaclyn Qualter, RN, MS, APRN-BC, A-CTTP is a nurse practitioner and certified telehealth and telemedicine provider with over twenty years healthcare experience. LoginClinics is pending acceptance as an EDWOSB (economically disadvantaged women owned small business) in both North Carolina and Virginia.
Employee Health Q & A
Our unique business model and core telemedicine practice allows us to rapidly adapt to unique and changing client requirements. LoginClinics will bring this flexibility to any EHS project. We will provide dedicated highly qualified staff on-site at each assigned location to provide the necessary and agreed upon healthcare services. In addition to our dedicated onsite staff, LoginClinics will provide rapid remote support via Telemedicine to further triage the illness/injury to ensure the best next-step treatment options for the employee and minimize lost time and additional expenses.
Providing remote telemedicine support dramatically reduces the need for off-site physician visits and can increase overall employee health and morale. The average ER or walk-in clinic visit results in unpredictable costs and several hours/days of lost time. Our partners will realize significant benefits over the course of the project with our unique combination of rapid on-site incident response combined with remote telemedicine support. If it is determined that an employee must be seen by an off-site provider, LoginClinics will endeavor to manage the process to the benefit of both the employee and our partner.
In addition to the critical response services, LoginClinics on-site staff and virtual support team will engage in proactive wellness activities designed to reduce risks and increase overall worksite safety. Our on-site staff will:
- Partner with on site staff to fully understand, and endeavor to constantly improve, all job specific safety protocols
- Routinely walk the job site and engage with the employees in order to establish rapport and trust as this will significantly improve the likelihood of broad use of the on-site wellness services
- Continuously work to identify and document health risks related to work process and environment factors
- Conduct health information seminars for employees and families in order to promote wellness and engagement
- Record and report all injuries and illnesses according to OSHA standards
- Have a provider available on weekends, holidays and after hours for urgent telemedicine needs
Dedicated Site Staff & Virtual Support
Lisa DeGrow, Practice Manager
Lisa has been with LoginClinics since its inception. She manages the schedule, daily activities, medical records, billing and scheduling among other things! Lisa can be reached at any time, by phone or text: (843) 408-6307 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jaclyn Qualter, RN, APRN-BC, A-CTTP, Nurse Practitioner and Founder
Jaclyn is the founder and managing member of LoginClinics. Ms. Qualter has twenty years of combined experience in emergency medicine, cardiology, vascular surgery and trauma medicine. She is also a certified telehealth and telemedicine provider. She is passionate about health, individuals, quality, employee satisfaction and client success.
Tyler Jackson, EMT-P, Paramedic Supervisor
Tyler is an active paramedic and field training officer for Franklin County, EMS. He has direct managerial experience and is currently studying healthcare administration at Liberty University.
LoginClinics staff will work with our partner’s project management to establish a regular communication cadence. We expect communication protocols to evolve based on project stage and circumstances on the ground.
A telemedicine provider will always be accessible during normal business hours by calling the office at (919) 679-1880 or setting up an appointment at loginclinics.com.
At the end of each quarter, activity summary reports will be provided to our partner. These reports will include tracking of incidents, including type of injury and treatment, number of referrals, telemedicine visits, off-site care and telemedicine use.
Equipment & Capabilities
Employee Safety and Compliance
Our staff’s primary goal is to support EHS staff on site in their efforts to promote workplace safety by a variety of means and methods. We provide non-contact temperature checks at the start of each workday. We also perform daily walks around the construction site to ensure employee compliance with prescribed safety equipment and clothing. Our staff identifies and addresses any workplace violations or compliance issues and works with the employee(s) and EHS staff to rectify the issue(s).
If an employee is injured on the job, we will document the incident in our EHR, and triage appropriately according to our partner’s policy (onsite care, telemedicine, urgent care, ER). Our primary goal is to provide appropriate medical treatment but also to minimize the time lost in the workplace. To support our main goal, we use telemedicine (medical care from a distance) when necessary to keep the employee on the job site. Next, we maintain contact with said employee(s) to ensure they are treated appropriately and not in excess, as well as making sure they are capable in the fullest capacity to safely return to work as quickly as possible; at all times ensuring compliance with local and corporate occupational safety and environmental regulations and procedures.
OSHA 30 Trained
All of our employees working on site will be required to obtain training in both OSHA 30 and OSHA Injury and Illness Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirements.
Drug and Alcohol Screening
We offer onsite drug and alcohol screening in compliance with local government standards. Urine drug tests, saliva blood tests and alcohol breath tests will be utilized post incident.
Paramedic First Response & Onsite Care
LoginClinics maintains a medical supply room and will stock necessary supplies commensurate with requirements of the project. Supplies and capabilities including, but not limited to:
- First aid wound and splinting
- Blood pressure assessments
- Blood glucose measurement
- Urine drug screening
- COVID PCR swab tests (Quest Diagnostics)
- COVID serum antibody tests (Quest Diagnostics)
- Breathalyzer tests
- Influenza Shots
- Tetanus Shots
- Epi-pens for anaphylactic reactions
- Oral glucose
- Performing EHS training
- Provide job safety support
- Promoting safety, health and wellness topic
- Ensuring workplace compliance
- OSHA record keeping and reporting
- Over the counter medication administration (Tylenol, aspirin, ibuprofen, etc.)
- Incident documentation and reporting per OSHA standards
- Maintenance of confidential employee records in LoginClinics HIPAA protected EHR
- Daily Temperature Checks
- Support of EHS coordinators
- Roaming capabilities
- Employee follow up post incident
- HIPAA compliant EHR documentation
- Monthly health and wellness education
- Delivery of quarterly reports
- Monitoring safety compliance of employees
Annual Employee Wellness Check-Up
LoginClinics offers onsite yearly wellness screenings for our partners employees and contractors if desired. These screenings will include measurement of height, weight, body mass index, blood pressure and general screening labs such as glucose, lipid panel and PSA. The results will be mailed to the patient after they are processed and reviewed, along with recommendations. These screenings are done on site by LoginClinics staff.
LoginClinics offers Telemedicine for individuals and families. Our partners and/or their subcontractor partners can extend affordable telemedicine healthcare plans to individuals and families. These services can be added to the contract or simply offered to employees for self-pay at corporate/group rates. This highly valuable service increases overall employee health, increases morale and reduces worker turnover.
Employee Health Services Fee Schedule
- Concierge COVID PCR Test: $125
- Rapid Antigen COVID Test: $75
- Urine Rapid Drug Test: $35
- Urine Laboratory Drug Test: $50
- TB Test (Mantoux): $35
- Teacher Physical: $35
- Respiratory FIT Testing & MEQ: $35
- Heart Saver CPR / AED Training – American Heart Association: $50 per person
- BLS CPR Training – American Heart Association: $50 per person
- Telemedicine Visit: $50
- Work Note or Triage Visit: $35
- Monthly Urgent Care Subscription (per employee): $8 per person
Questions? Give us a Call!
Send A Message To LoginClinics, PLLC
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments regarding LoginClinics, PLLC, please fill out the short contact form below.